THE BIGGLES BOOK OF HEROES
by W.E. Johns
Illustrated by William Randell
Published by Max Parrish & Co. 1st. 1959
Very good condition in a almost very good dustwrapper. Green boards, gilt title to spine. B/w illustrations. 156 pages.
Slight bump to top of spine. Light browning to endpapers. Some foxing mostly to prelims and page edges. Dustwrapper is edgeworn. Spine is faded. Panels are browned and a bit grubby. Browning and some foxing to verso.
Stock no. 1405052
Located at: Rose's Books, Hay-on-Wye
We have 1 other version of this book in stock.
- Heroes of the Air - Major Mannock & Lieutenant McNamara
- Heroes Afloat - Captains Philip Broke & Edward Hamilton
- Man Versus Beast - Lieut.- Colonel J.H. Patterson
- The Scot Who Walked Alone - Dr. Mungo Park
- Singeing the King of Spain's Beard - Sir Francis Drake
- The Greatest of Buccaneers - Sir Henry Morgan
- The Flower of All the Chivalry - The Black Prince
- Escape from the Condemned Cell - Lady Nithsdale
- A Colossus of Ancient Times - Alexander the Great
- He Risked His Life for an Insect - Nicolas De Menonville